In case your company needs support in the field of supply management and procurement, logistics-, operational-, supply chain management or in the commercial area, KC Management & Trading Services can provide and deliver these services to your company.
- Management Services; this part relates to (interim) management in General Management (CEO/COO), Account Management & Sales, Supply Chain Management, Logistics/Transportation and Strategic Procurement. Also program-/project maangement is part of the service portfolio. Kees van der Vleuten is a certified programm- and projectmanager according to the the Prince2® method (Projects in Controlled Environment) as well as a certified (executive) director (IDP-C) from Insead International Directors Program.
- “Trading” Services; this function is concentrating on trading activities and commercial support in the area of trading, Accountmanagement & Sales, Promotional logistics and After-Sales & Customer Service activities. Also potential activities like participations in ventures, ‘management buy-in/buy-out’- and other investment initiatives belong tot his part.
- Change- and transformation management; in today’s world no compentence is mrore important than being able to manage change in and between companies. Kees van der Vleuten is a certificied change-/transformation manager according to the Prosci®-Adkar®-method.
- Board Advisory Services and Non Executive Director roles; as per 2013 Kees van der Vleuten has been educated in the field of corporate governance and non-executive board membership. He has become a certificied and (academic) approved non-executive director (at the Nyenrode University and at Insead France). It is now possible to execute supervisory roles in companies and institutes in various industries. In recent years many developements have taken place in the field of Corporate Governance and the Board of Directors.
One of the most important key pillars is the provision of (interim) management activities to your company by executing key management-positions and by managing the company (or divisions) or departments.
KC Management & Trading Services is in nature a company renowned with many sectors on a national or global scale and has a strong customer connection in these sectors such as:
- Electronics sector (Consumer Electronics, Lighting products etc.)
- High Tech sector (computers and accessoires)
- Semiconductor sector
- Domestic Appliances sector (Large-/Small domestic products)
- Medical sector (systems, disposables and technology)
- Pharmaceutical sector
- Food/Non Food sector
- Paper & Graphics sector
- Automotive sector
- Lifestyle sector (cosmetics, fashion- and luxury goods)
- Oil & Gas/Energy
- Public & Governmental sector
- Logistic Service Providers
- Financial Institutes (private equity, banking and institutional investors).
Important starting point in the customer service is the ability to deliver added value to the cusomer. Through close cooperation with eachother the best solutions and a high quality service can be realised.
Other services which can be provided –either through partner companies – are;