international Aerospace & Defense customer
KC Management & Trading Services b.v. has received an assignment from the Executive Management Board of an international Aerospace & Defense customer in the Netherlands (consisting of 5 business units) to optimize and professionalize the full end to end supply chain. Important working areas, related to company and Financial performance targets, are:
- Introduction and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for supply chain management and procurement;
- Implementation of management reporting for Procurement on direct and indirect spend for services and materials;
- Working Capital Reduction Program related to inventory reduction, debtors- and creditor management;
- Selection and implementation of new Procurement Tools in the company;
- Implementation of a supplier development program (value based sourcing);
- Integration and transformation of the procurement organization;
- Implementation of Sales &
- Operations Planning; Shaping of the physical distribution function – transport/customs management – for the company.
- Installation of a global Return Material Authorization process and technology for spare parts.
- Execution of projects in supply Chain management and Procurement related to the growth objectives in the civil and military markets as well as to the mergers and acquisitions of international companies.
- Realization of a working structure and organization in order to achieve maximum synergy advantages in the company.
The assignment is executed in close cooperation with specialized partners.