Kedge Business School – ISLI
Kees van der Vleuten has given a presentation for the 26-th Supply Chain Forum at the Kedge Business School in Bordeaux for the Global Supply Chain Management Master Programma (ISLI). At this Forum the following topics were presented and discussed:
- developing a supply chain organisation;
- Social Responsible Supply Chains;
- Implementing a digital supply chain;
- Design of an omni-channel supply chain;
- Managing complexity in the supply chain.
Together with other supply chain executives from companies such as Louis Vuitton, Sephora, Kiaba, SMCP, Amazon, Tata Steel, Unilever, Crown en Sonoco, it became an inspiring presentation and forum discussion.