KC Management & Trading Services b.v.
“Compelling to the unknown” that’s what KC Management & Trading Services is driving. Compelled by the “unknown” relates to supporting enterprises with new developments and innovations as well as continuously changing, adapting and improving otherwise a standstill brings decline.
KC Management & Trading Services is particularly focussing on the following activities:
- Management Services
- Executive and Board positions
- “Trading” Services
- Change management and transformation management
- Board Advisory services and Non Executive director roles
The founder and owner is Kees van der Vleuten and he has gained extensive experience in the field of commercial- , procurement- and supply chain management with large multinational companies a.o. Royal Philips Electronics and Van Ommeren Intexo (part of Deutsche Post/DHL). Through a straight-forward, hands-on and professional approach as well as combined with a large professional network, the company is able to handle different kind of complex and challenging positions and projects in order to deliver strong results . By cooperating with a network of specialists, there is a solution for almost every challenge. The slogan therefore is: “express your ambitions and collaborate!”.
The company and the staff is certified by o.a.:
- Orde van Organisatie Adviseurs (Order of Organisational Advisors) (O.O.A.)
- “Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten (Dutch Association of Lawyers)”
- APGM-International (Prince2®)
- Prosci Inc.–the world leader in change management
- Procurement Leaders
- W50 – Supply Chain Management
- SCM World (Supply Chain Leadership)
- Nyenrode University
- Insead Business School
- The Dutch Business Council UAE (Dubai)
You can contact me for more information or a personal meeting. Additional information of Kees van der Vleuten can be found on LinkedIn.